Looking to Deploy Chat for Shopify Store? Here are Top 4 +1 Recommendations!
September 30, 2019
September 30, 2019
Live chat is a highly efficient form of consumer support that, in addition to increasing customer satisfaction, also enhances conversion rates as well. As people are generally impulsive when it comes to shopping, they make the buying decisions within just a few moments and in case they face any issues during the checkout or have any unanswered queries about any of your products, then they might abandon the carts. Please note that 90% of the online shoppers consider “live chat” to be useful, and more than 60% were more likely to return to the site that offered it.( https://neilpatel.com/blog/live-chat-marketing) So, providing the alternative of live Chat for Shopify store helps in making you accessible to your consumers during those vital aspects of their buying experience.
Answering consumer questions can assist you to establish relations and offer opportunities for “upselling”. Providing 24×7 assistance will also permit you to guide consumers through the checkout procedure, improving conversions and making the shoppers feel satisfied. Using the feature of “live chat” into the Shopify store offers the additional advantage the team will get in being capable of supporting multiple consumers simultaneously. Unlike the email, forum, and phone support which need you to focus your attention on the single issue or customer, live chat remains special in terms of being both instantaneous and efficient, the best combination in terms of customer support.
This platform can prove to be a rewarding one both through customer loyalty and financially. Do you know that 38% of the customers are more likely to purchase from the company only if they provide them with live chat support? (https://www.kayako.com/live-chat-software/statistics) Moreover, those stores that provide the most effective experience of live chat have more revenue benefits.
Shopify Live Chat Apps not only help in increasing revenue for the store but also offers you a lot of benefits as well such as –
- Target and sell the right client
- Add a personal touch to your customer support
- Grow revenue and getting personal
- Increases sales
- Keeps the customers loyal and increases delight
- Lesser bounce rate
So, if you are someone who is planning to deploy live chat for the Shopify store, this blog post offers you top 4 +1 suggestions –
- Chataffy – It is an incredible round-the-clock Live Chat Agents Support, as well as sales, lead generation service provider for the Shopify stores. You invest a lot of money on appealing visitors to the Shopify Store, though unfortunately, a lot of these visitors just visit the website, browse through and then jump off. And hence, all the money you invested in bringing them is wasted. The worst aspect is that you do not even get the chance of giving support to them. Regarding the same, Chataffy is the best solution for you and also proves to help tackle several other issues as well.
According to Forrester,(https://go.forrester.com/blogs/consumer-expectations-for-customer-service-dont-match-what-companies-deliver/), 55% of the shoppers are more likely to abandon the online purchase in case they are unable to find an instant answer to their query. Chataffy is the team of extremely experienced Chat Agents who have expertise in interacting 24×7 with the visitors at your store, helping them with all the queries and generating qualified sales leads. You can rely upon Chataffy as the best support and sales manager for getting round-the-clock assistance. The 24×7 availability of expert chat agents instills confidence and trust among the prospects and it also plays a major role in boosting customer retention.
Within only 48 hours of the sign-up, Chataffy trains the expert chat agents with the use of FAQs shared by the users and studying the website. Now, this follows the assessment that leads to the deployment of the chat agent to your site. Its dashboard permits the users to consistently sharing more FAQs and improvising the same all along for more training. Superior quality in each chat is assured by QA technology and team. Based on the user’s feedback, further improvisation is done.
- Free Trial for 10 days
- Basic – $199/month
- Plus – $399/month
- Pro – $699/month
- Enterprise – $999/month
- There is a reason why Chataffy is considered as one of the most efficient Shopify Live Chat Apps as it offers you an ideal team of customer support
- Best lead generation service
- More efficient than the other consumer support and lead generation mediums
- Building the client-centric brand
- Adds a human touch to the otherwise non-interactive and stagnant website
- An expensive service
- LiveChatInc – This app for your Shopify store is the fastest method for assisting the customers as you can start talking to the visitors who require your assistance by using the free trial period of 14 days. With the help of LiveChatInc for Shopify, you will become capable of having interactions with those people who are browsing through your site, so that you can provide them with the much-needed assistance as well as convert them into sales. Always remember that 42% of the consumers believe to prefer the live chat functions as they are not put on hold during this process.
The way LiveChatInc works is easy, the typical chat widget is on your website’s bottom right side. The visitors can opt for chatting with you, or you can also engage them through chat invitations. Also, you can utilize the widget as the contact form to the offline messages or even for enabling customers to sign up for the mailing list. As it is related to sales, this live chat app also permits you to send the product suggestions right in the live chat widget. Every recommendation has a description, image, and the button which is linked to the product page in the Shopify store. Offer recommendations, guide the consumers through the buying process, and enjoy more sales.
Through LiveChatInc extension for Shopify, you can also add the option of live chat to each page of your site in just a matter of time and get reliable Ecommerce Live Chat Support. Getting started is simple as it takes a few minutes for installing the application of LiveChatInc. Moreover, you can also this live chat tool to any number of sites as well as respond to them from the single app (mobile or desktop). It also comes with the pre-installed dashboard and allows you to monitor the results of the chat activities.
- Starter – $19/month
- Team – $39/month
- Business – $59/month
- At LiveChatInc, the Live Chat Agents for Shopify offer you a lot of features, thanks to their exceptional helpdesk tool
- Unlike the other live chat tools, you can share the seats with multiple agents
- Apps for Android, iOS, and Mac as well as PC
- Instant replies
- A bit expensive as compared to its other counterparts
- Automatic greetings are quite not as sophisticated as with the other live chat tools
- Tidio Live Chat – Tidio smoothly connects with the wide range of third-party applications and that is why now you can integrate the chat with them for providing even better consumer service. A tool that would enhance your consumer’s satisfaction, available without any charges, and also boost sales? Yes, Tidio offers you all these benefits without any hassle. It uniquely merges Bots, marketing automation, and live chat for meeting the expectations of the most demanding owners of the Shopify store.
As per the survey by Forrester,(https://www.forrester.com/report/Making+Proactive+Chat+Work/-/E-RES57054?objectid=RES57054), 44% of the respondents have the opinion that providing them with a live chat agent is one of the most impressive features offered by a website. This live chat tool replies to the queries of your customers instantly and also increases the sales by about 40%. Add Tidio to the store and empower your consumers with the most effective and quickest form of contact. So the next time your consumer faces any problem, he/she will contact you rather than wasting time or going to the competitors.
Customers of the online store expect immediate replies to their queries. However, there is no way that one can be available round-the-clock. But, the bots can offer you 24×7 Ecommerce Live Chat Support, right? Chatbots automatically respond to more than 43% of the most famous questions. Just after registering, you only have to go through a few clicks, and then you will be capable of adding Bots that will check the product availability, give an estimated time of delivery, and also inform about the delivery status. If you face any issue, the Chatbot will transfer the interaction to an operator.
- Basic Plan – Free
- Communicator Plan – $15/month
- Chatbots Plan – $15/month (along with 5.000 additional Chatbot triggers)
- Accessible and attractive
- Site visitor interface is lightweight and easily branded with avatars, logos, and colors
- Multiple options for agents like browser, desktop, and mobile app.
- Great pricing
- Unavailability of ticketing system
- Notification Popups and admin panel might be a little clumsy to manage
- The desktop web-application is a bit clunky when it comes to navigation
- No option for “post-chat survey”
- Gorgias – Support & Live Chat – This is, indeed, the most effective Live Chat help desk and consumer service platform for the Shopify store. It is the help center (customer support or help desk) for the e-commerce stores that permits your Live Chat Agents for Shopify to handle all of your customer service, support in a single place. Furthermore, according to CCW digital, more than 44% of the customer support teams plan on improving the knowledge base in 2019.
Topmost Shopify store utilizes Gorgias for reducing ticket first response time as well as increasing their consumer support team’s efficiency. Using this live chat tool offers your consumer support team the best all-in-one help center experience across live chat, email, Facebook, phone, contact us page, and Instagram in a single unified view for streamlining the support tickets while saving your money and time. Unlike the other live chat solutions, this tool has highly strong integration with not only Shopify but also with Shopify Plus to make sure that you can view order details for the customer, and cancel, refund, and duplicate the orders without having to leave the help desk application.
Use the other famous Shopify applications like Aircall, Smile, Recharge, Smooch, Veego, Swell, or Intercom through directly this live chat tool. It also permits you to cancel the recurring subscriptions, modify the loyalty points, as well as more functionality, all without the need of leaving the help desk. Utilize automation rules, templates, macros, and rules for cutting support time by 20%-50%. This way, your customer support team will turn out to be more productive as well as your consumers will also love you for it.
- 7-day free trial period
- Basic Plan – $60/month
- Pro Plan – $300/month
- Advanced Plan – $ 750/month
- Offers consumer service on each CRM channel
- Cuts the consumer support time in half
- Eliminate the ticket backlog
- Increase revenue and conversions
- Do a lot more than just replying
- No option of manually marking the Chat team as “unavailable”
- Still, there is a lot of scope for bug squashing
- The software’s look can be improved as it looks outdated and old
- No “Email Tracking” in the free trial period
- Zendesk Chat – It is a proven cloud-based consumer service software solution which is the quickest way for enabling commendable client service in the companies of all industries and sizes. As per our Live Chat Guide, Zendesk is easy-to-use and is also loved by the support teams and their consumers worldwide. One of the added benefits of using this live chat tool is that you can access it anywhere from any device.
Moreover, as per research conducted by the team of Zendesk, 70% of the customers prefer talking to the human agents as compared to the AI technologies. Zendesk holds the ability to turn the browsers into buyers, increasing customer happiness, and resolving customer issues instantly. It allows the agents to engage the consumers over your storefront of Shopify, famous messaging apps such as Twitter, Line, as well as Facebook Messenger, and mobile apps. It means that you can establish relations with consumers in their preferred places. Also, you can access important consumer Shopify data like order information, shipping, and billing from within the Zendesk Chat. This plays a major role in reducing context-switching for the agents, increasing consumer satisfaction, driving productivity, and thereby enhancing lifetime value.
With the help of this live chat tool, it becomes easy for you to navigate to the additional data in the Shopify store by just clicking on the Order ID.
- Lite – Free
- Team – $19/agent per month or $14/agent per month (billed on an annual basis)
- Professional – $29/agent per month or $35/agent per month (billed on an annual basis)
- Enterprise – $59/agent per month or $70/agent per month (billed on an annual basis)
- A lot more than only ticketing
- Engage the high-value prospects
- Scale the customer service
- Maximize your content
- Contains all the essential aspects of the robust helpdesk
- The application does not recommend answers from the forum or knowledge base when the users are submitting a ticket
- The user interface requires improvement
- Ticketing workflow does not seem natural
- Unpleasant to have the duplicate messages when the ticket system is not assigned and open
- The prices of Zendesk Chat might be a little expensive
Adding the right live chat tool to your Shopify store is just like adding the instant messaging service that your consumers can utilize for chatting with you in real-time. In this live chat guide, we have offered you the top 5 useful “live chat” applications so that you can start using this amazing consumer support tool. After all, according to Intercom, the probability rate of chatters converting into consumers is more than 80%. After going through their features as well as the easy procedure of adding these applications to Shopify, you can decide to pick the most suitable one.
If you are thinking about adding the new channel to your Shopify store, it must be stress-free and that is why you should make the right choice. You imagine consumers will be asking for more help buying, chasing up orders’ locations or the other specialized requests that you would like to receive over mail. So, will the team be able to manage the incoming, new workload? Well, the answer is simple i.e., yes as all you need to do is just making the right choice when it comes to opting for a live chat tool.
Please note that according to Zoho, (https://99firms.com/blog/live-chat-statistics/) 22% of the companies recorded the 5%-10% increase in the revenue through live chat. Consumers prefer reaching out to you over the platform of live chat as it is the best way for getting personal with existing and new customers. Ultimately, being personal refers to efficiently fulfilling business goals.
- Looking to Deploy Chat for Shopify Store? Here are Top 4 +1 Recommendations!
- Boost Business Sales Lead Generation With These Five Tried & True Tips
- Best E-commerce Sales Leads Generation Strategies
- Top 10 Up-Selling & Cross-Selling Apps on Shopify & BigCommerce
- How To Optimise Landing Page For Sales Lead Generation